Many of our clients have complex needs that require integrated support
To provide the best possible support to people with the most complex needs, we work in partnership with others including:
- The people we support
- Local communities
- Statutory and voluntary sector services
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- District, Borough and County Councils
- GPs and other healthcare professionals
Our inclusive and creative approach to partnerships enables our services to be more responsive and address whole population health and support needs.
By working in collaboration with partners we create added value and address cross-cutting health and social themes such as mental health, substance use and employment.
Among the organisations Porchlight currently works in collaboration with are:
- Pilgrims Hospices
- The Forward Trust
- The Riverside Group
If you are interested in working in partnership with Porchlight please email our team direct here.
Service user involvement
We know that for our services to be of real benefit, we must involve the people that use them.
We promote joint working and decision making at all levels of the organisation, including senior management and the board of trustees.
- The co-development of new services
- The evaluation of existing services
- Collaboration in research and innovation.
By having effective and meaningful service user involvement we can:
- Continuously improve the experience of the people we support
- Stay accountable to the people we support
- Consult on changes to services, innovative practice and improvements - and communicate these effectively
- Promote healthier lives, wellbeing and active citizenship
- Increase service user choice and independence
- Co-develop innovative ways of working to improve service quality
- Increase positive relationships between staff, volunteers and service users
- Benchmark services to agreed standards.