KM firewalk

Mercure Great Danes Hotel

Ashford Rd, Maidstone ME17 1RE

20 May 2018

7:00 PM to 10:00 PM

KM charity firewalk for Porchlight

Get sponsored to walk barefoot over hot coals and help the homeless.

It's £25 to enter (£20 if you use the code FIRE18) and you must raise at least £100 in sponsorship.

You can choose to support Porchlight, meaning 70% of what you raise will go to us and the remaining 30% goes to the KM Charity Team’s children’s literacy scheme – Buster’s Book Club.

For more information and to book your place, click here. You must be 18 or over to enter.