Mental health, physical health, wellbeing
If you no longer feel able to cope, we're here for you
We offer free support with mental health and wellbeing for people anywhere in Kent.
You might be struggling with anxiety or depression, experiencing stress, feeling hopeless, isolated or overwhelmed. Whatever you’re facing, we are here to listen to you.
What we offer
Our range of services include support to help you:
- Feel more in control of your mental health
- Feel more confident in yourself or with your relationships
- Connect you with free talking therapies near you, such as counselling
- Find work, volunteering, or education
- Access support with drug or alcohol dependency
- Learn coping strategies by connecting you with therapy services and peer support near you
- Find out about wellbeing and physical health activities near you such as arts and crafts, yoga and keep fit.
How we work with you
We understand it can be very difficult to take the first step to reach out for help. When you’re ready, we will be here.
Our staff will listen and won’t make judgements. They can help you understand your options and guide you through the process of accessing the help you need - whether that's from Porchlight or another organisation.
We offer emotional support and practical help. This includes being able to liaise with your GP or other health professionals also involved in your support if you wish.
We can also help with things that may be adding to the pressure you’re under, such as housing problems, work, or money.
We offer a range of services, including:
If you're in emotional distress and need urgent help
Life can get tough sometimes, but talking can help. The Release the Pressure team in Kent is available 24/7. They provide urgent support with trained counsellors who will listen, no matter what you are going through. You can text the word KENT to 85258 or call 0800 107 0160
You can also webchat with Mental Health Matters, an independent charity, who are available 24/7.