Live Well Kent & Medway
Mental health and wellbeing support
Are your feelings or worries impacting your relationships, work or day-to-day life?
* We are not able to provide emergency support if you are in crisis. Scroll to the bottom for a list of people who can help.
We offer a choice of support
- Free therapy and counselling services
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Gain confidence, meet new people
- Help finding work, volunteering and education opportunities
- Support for issues with drug or alcohol
- Activities and support groups run locally
Responsive team are here to help
Once you've called or emailed asking for a Live Well Kent & Medway referral, our responsive team will get in touch to tell you more about the service. They'll usually do this within 2 days. You'll be matched with the right support package then can soon begin receiving help.
You can self-refer
You can refer yourself, refer someone else or ask somebody to refer you for help. You can then choose to have support in person, online or over the phone.
Our team will take time to understand your situation and help you access the right local support for you. They won’t judge you and are committed to your privacy.
About Live Well Kent & Medway
Porchlight delivers Live Well Kent & Medway in partnership with Shaw Trust. The service is funded by Kent County Council and NHS services.
If you need urgent help
The Release the Pressure team in Kent is available 24/7. They provide urgent support with trained counsellors who will listen, no matter what you are going through. You can text the word KENT to 85258 or call 0800 107 0160