Work, learning, health and skills
Support and activities to boost your skills, confidence and connections
If you are homeless, at risk of losing your home, or you are struggling with your mental health or the pressures in your life, we’re here for you.
You may be looking to move forward in life or just to feel part of things in your community. We can help you to learn something new, develop your skills or get a job.
We can support you with:
- Learning new skills, training, gaining qualifications
- Volunteering opportunities
- Finding and holding down a job
- Job applications and going to job interviews
- Building confidence
- Regaining your independence
- Improving your mental and physical health
- Meeting new people, being part of your community.