Our Vision, Mission and Values
- We want to prevent people becoming homeless by offering personalised support.
- We want the most vulnerable and isolated people to get the right support to help them with their housing, education, employment and health issues.
- We want to challenge negative attitudes towards those facing housing issues, living in poverty and those with mental ill-health.
- We live our values through our work – inclusiveness, integrity, compassion, empowerment, passion and innovation.
We strive for a fairer society where vulnerable people find stability, the most excluded are included, and where homelessness and poverty are things of the past.
To change lives for the better, by:
- Preventing people from becoming homeless through the provision of timely and personalised support services
- Providing housing, education, employability and personal development support to the most vulnerable and isolated people in our communities
- Challenging negative attitudes towards people who are homeless, living with mental ill-health, or living in poverty