We can give practical money advice and support.
If someone is homeless, or at risk of losing their home we can help with practical pressures they may be facing. We won't make judgements, and what we discuss will remain confidential.
We can help with:
- Advice on paying rent and liaising with landlords
- Debt or if you are being chased by loan sharks
- What to do if you have nothing to pay for food
- Money management – advice on budgeting, rent payment, bill payment
- Benefits: how to make new claims, changes to your claim, or challenge a decision
- Putting you in touch with the right people quickly and smoothly if you ask for a financial advisor or debt counsellor.
To make a referral
Please call our helpline on 0800 567 7699.